2-12. AIR CLEANER ELEMENT CLEANING (CONT).
(1) Clean element (3) in soapy water (item 3,
Appendix E) and wring dry by hand.
Compressed air used for cleaning purposes
will not exceed 30 psi. Use only with
effective chip guarding and personal
protective equipment (goggles/shield,
(2) Completely dry element (3) with compressed
(3) Use a clean rag (item 8, Appendix E) to wipe
any debris from element case (4).
(1) Lightly coat filter element (3) with oil
(item 7, Appendix E).
(2) Install filter element (3) in element case (4).
(3) Install cover (2) with three nuts (1).
AND INSTRUCTION PLATES.
For information on decals and data plates refer to Figure 2-1.